- Eye and ear protection are required while on the range.
- Take a few minutes during your next visit and empty out a trash can or two if they're full. It only takes a few minutes, but goes a long way towards keeping the facility presentable.
- Pick up after yourself: throw away your used target backers and any other materials you won't be taking with you.
- Liability Release Forms - Boxes containing liability release forms are located on Ranges B, C, D, and E. Brock's Gap Training Center rules require that all visitors sign a release form every time they come to the Range.
- Remember To Wear Badges - Please remember that membership badges Must be worn at all times when on range property. If you see someone who is not wearing a membership badge, please remind them to wear their badge.
- Good Neighbor Rule - Firearms shall be discharged only between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. You should complete your activities and swipe your gate card prior to 9:00 pm so we have a record that no BGTC member was shooting after 9:00 pm.
- Range Etiquette Members are required to pick up and dispose of all targets, brass and other debris prior to leaving the range.