BGTC does not currently have a membership waitlist. If interested in joining, please click on the Membership Info link above.
- Monthly Board Meeting: November 2, 2020 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm at the Range Pavilion. Open to all BGTC Members.
- Workday Opportunity October 24, 2020 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Contact David Landier
- New Airgun Match: 1st Saturday of the Month. Contact Mike Goebel
- Sporting Clays Match: Restarting October 25, 2020. Contact Mike Reddington
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR MEMBER-ONLY TRAINING!
Registration is now open for a “MEMBER-ONLY”, Concealed Carry & Personal Protection Seminar to be held on November 7, 2020 and again on February 6, 2021. Due to Covid-19 social distancing, there will be only 10 seats available per class on a first come, first served basis.
If you conceal carry or plan to carry, you need this course. Member only Fee of $40.00. Additional details.
NOTICE: (Revised 7/7/20)
In accordance with the most recent, state COVID-19 guidelines, all BGTC members, guests, and match participants must continue to adhere to the distancing and sanitation guidelines as outlined in the order.
- Ranges F and G are permanently closed. No shooting is allowed there under any circumstances.
- Bay FA remains open to all members.